Driving the Future Forward
Here at Hoekstra Transportation, we pride ourselves on owning the most up to date (with the average age of just under 2 years) and cleanest individually assigned trucks in the business – That’s why we operate a regional fleet of late model Freightliner’s & Peterbilt’s, with the option of automatic or manual, and sleeper or day cabs. With safety being a top priority, our equipment is meticulously serviced and maintained – our trailers are food grade quality clean ensuring we stay the carrier of choice for our shippers and our tractors have the latest safety & tracking technology resulting in on time safe and on-time delivery, making us the strongest link in the supply chain.
Due to our regional coverage and new hours of service equipment, we have built our trailer pool over the past years to over 650 trailers. This currently equates to an 8:1 trailer/ tractor ratio. Most of our trailers are 53’ Great Dane plate trailers, less than 3 years old. In Addition, we lease storage trailers that can be used at your facility or one of ours!
- Our Latest 53’ Great Dane Plate Trailers
- Inside Height: 110.5’
- Inside Width: 101.25’
- Inside Length: 52.6’
- Cubic Feet: 4,061’
- Air Release Sliders
- Plate Sided Van
- 3 Year Average Trailer Age
- Our Latest Freightliner Cascadia Truck
- Detroit Powertrain w/ Optimized Idle
- Latest Safety and Driver Convenience Technology
- On-Board Trimble Tablet
- Air-Release 5th Wheel
- Company Paid Sirius XM
- Leather Seats
- Air Ride Passenger Seats
- Our Trucks with Driver Lounges Offer: Mini Refrigerator, Microwave, TV’s, Independent HVAC, Large Sleeping Quarters, & Storage Areas, Ambient Lighting, and Multiple Outlets.
- Truck Equipment Replaced Annually