ARRIVING ON TIME, DELIVERING EXCELLENCE
Hoekstra Transportation is a regional truckload carrier 50 minutes south of Chicago specializing in grocery and general dry goods.
We operate a fleet of conventional tractors and hire the safest drivers in the industry. We utilize all the latest technology in the transportation industry to provide real-time visibility to your shipments with our online tracking capabilities.
HOEKSTRA TRANSPORTATION DRIVERS
ENJOY GREAT BENEFITS
Because our drivers are the key contributors to our ongoing success, Hoekstra Transportation is committed to providing for their success through an excellent compensation and benefits program that rewards safety, excellence and ambition.
- Top Wages, With a Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay and Practical Door-to-Door Miles
- Regular Scheduled Home Time
- Late Model, Personally Assigned Freightliner’s with Homelike Amenities
- Multiple Opportunities for Bonuses (Longevity Bonus, Referral Bonus, Safety Bonus, and Roadside Bonus, etc.)
- Driver Recognition, Appreciation Gifts, Holiday Gifts
- Paid Holidays and PTO Benefits
- Two health plan options complete with prescription drug overage, 100% company paid dental and vision for employees and $25,000 life insurance. We also offer voluntary options for supplemental life, short and long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage
- Free Rider Program with Leather Air Ride Seats
- 401K Retirement Plans
- 24/7 Driver Support Staff
- Driver Lounge Amenities Including Quiet Room, Shower, Full Kitchen, Dining Room, Great Room w/ Massage Chair and TV.
- Per Diem Available
- Majority Drop and Hook Freight
- Sirius XM
- First Call Rewards Program
- TV, Microwave, and Fridge in Trucks
- Cell phone usage reimbursement program
- No More Than 8 Hours Away from Home
- No Hazmat, No Touch Freight, and No Railyard
- No Northeast / NYC Routes